This is my very first box from I AM Co!, and what a delight it was to open! “The Delight Box is a health product sampling subscription box which is designed for those who need a little extra nourishment in their lives”. I could sure do with that. You can find out a little more about the service that I AM Co offer here.
Being the month of October, I AM Co made this their Breast Cancer Awareness edition by including a few pink items and a couple of pamphlets for self awareness. Let’s take a look:
1. Xtend Zupafood, 3x Sachets, Value $7.00 (Full size 30x sachets, RRP $69.95) – “The natural Zupafood range is a blend of specialty superfoods designed to energise, detoxify and nourish. Each blend has a specific purpose with the collective aim of energising through your day”. *I received “Greenz” (Energy), “Elite” (Vitality) and “Collagen” (Beauty). These contain only natural ingredients and are soy, gluten and dairy free. My favourite was definitely “Collagen” which had a sweet grape flavour.
2. Amazing Oils Magnesium Wipes, 1x Sachet, Value $1.50 – “Apply to stiff or sore muscles around the shoulders and you’ll feel a relief almost instantly”. *I have read quite a few positive reviews but I personally found this did not work. I had a sore neck and I wiped this on as directed, but I kept checking the mirror as my skin felt like it was forming a rash. It didn’t but my skin was stinging.
3. ECover Washing-Up Liquid, 120ml, Deluxe Sample, Value $1.08 (Full Size 1litre, RRP $9.00) – “This plant-based washing-up liquid is a wonderful addition to your kitchen cleaning cupboard. If you’re new to natural home cleaning products, you might be surprised at the efficiency of this liquid and you can be rest assured that it is not only environmentally friendly, but perfect for those with sensitive skin.”
4. Kombucha Wonder Drink, 250ml, RRP $3.65, “Traditional” – “In two delicious flavours, this traditional fermented tea is the perfect pick-me-up when you’re needing an extra energy boost. These drinks are lightly pasteurised to remove any alcohol and unwanted bacteria, yet they still contain the beneficial bacteria to keep your gut happy. * I was a bit nervous to try this, considering I had only heard of the term Kombucha a few weeks ago. My taste buds surprisingly agreed with the flavours. I would love to try the other flavours out there!
5. Blue Dinosaur Paleo Bar, 45g, “The Brazillian”, RRP $5.50 – “The Brazillian Paleo Bar is not only delicious, it is also free of gluten, dairy, preservatives and refined ingredients”. *This bar only contains 5 natural ingredients: Brazil Nuts, Dates, Organic Banana, Organic Coconut Oil and Cinnamon, and it was DELICIOUS! It has certainly made me more curious about Paleo foods.
6. Essano Moisturising Crème Cleanser, 100ml, RRP $14.99 – “This face wash is soap-free and rich in organic Rosehip Oil, Aloe Vera and Beeswax to soothe and nurture your skin without stripping it of its natural protective oils”. *I’m not usually a fan of crème cleansers but this one has received my official tick of approval. This is a lot thicker than other crème cleansers which gives my skin the moisturisation it needs AND it removes makeup just as it says.
7. Red Seal Body Right Tea, 20 Teabags, RRP $4.20 – “The perfect accompaniment to your breakfast, enjoy this beautiful tea hot or cold”. *Unfortunately fruit teas aren’t my cuppa-tea so to speak. Nor am I fan of pineapple so I’ve re-gifted these to a grateful family member who’s a fan!
8. Ceres Organics Antioxidant Boost, “Blackcurrant, Flaxseed & Cacao”, 230g, RRP $15.90 – “This sprinkle is the ideal topping to your breakfast smoothie, porridge or yoghurt. Packed to the brim with wholefood fibre and antioxidants, the Antioxidant Boost is a delicious way to nourish your body first thing”. *This stuff is yum! It was a yummy accompaniment to my cereal and a nice addition to my vanilla yoghurt!
That’s everything! There’s such a variety of health products in this box which is impressive especially for the fact there is 5 full sized items. My favourites are the Essano Cleanser, Blue Dinosaur Paleo Bar and Ceres Organics Antioxidant Boost. The value of this box is approximately $58.00 and I paid $29.00 (which included postage). I love the little touches I’m assuming they add each month such as 2 recipes (that use products from the box) and also a little statement card, this month says “I AM BRAVE”. This is definitely a box I’ll be trying again soon!