I got this at the beginning of the month but it seems to have been box month for me so I got a bit preoccupied with those! Never the less, here I am, let’s have a look:
1. Face of Australia, Lip Quench Lipstick SPF 30 “Lychee Crush”, RRP $9.45 – “Enriched with natural moisturisers and emollients including Jojoba Oil, Vitamin E and Shea Butter, this rich, creamy lipstick provides stunning colour in a hydrating formula. This lipstick is available in 14 shades”.
2. OFRA Universal Eyebrow Pencil, RRP $17.00 – “No more wondering which pencil, powder, or mousse best matches your brows: pick up this pencil from Ofra and you’ve got the right shade. It’s universally flattering tone works to define and fill brows of any color, and the water resistant formula stays put all day”. *I honestly am not sure how this would go on blondes? It’s brown! Unfortunately this is a miss for me, I have to constantly go over my brows to fill them in. The pencil just doesn’t rub onto my skin that well.
3. mPrincess Mineral Powder Foundation, “Mocha”, 1.2g (Sample Size), (Full Size 8g, RRP $31.82) – I’ll start by saying the card says we received a full size, but mPrincess website states a full size is 8g and costs $31.82. “mPrincess Mineral Powder Foundations act first as a concealer and then as foundation providing a flawless finish for day or night looks. Lightweight and won’t irritate skin or clog pores, perfect for the most sensitive skin”. *Unfortunately this looked too dark/yellow for my skin tone and also looked too cakey. I was surprised of the “cake” look as the powder feels incredibly lightweight.
4. Simple Kind To Skin Eyes Makeup Corrector Pen, RRP $25.00 – This is my favourite item from this months bag!! “An ideal tool for easily removing eye make-up mistakes and can even remove waterproof mascara. The precision tip allows you to correct mistakes leaving the rest of your make-up untouched”. *This is so handy to have in your handbag. It is a really quick way of attending to touch-ups without making a mess! I also found this online for only $4.99 and can’t locate this anywhere else for $25.00?!
5. MYSTERY ITEM: Nutralus Paw Paw Pure Gel, 30g – This is another favourite item! This feels so soothing on my skin which I could imagine to be really beneficial as an sunburn aftercare. It is also suitable to use on rashes, insect bites, minor burns and dry irritated skin. This is available in 200ml, 75g tube or 30g tube.
That’s everything! What do you think of this months bag? I liked 3 of the 5 items being the lippy, eye corrector and paw paw gel. We’ve received a couple of items from mPrincess now so I’d love to see some different brands in the next bags! The value of September’s bag is approximately $40.50 (if I calculate the Simple product as $4.99).
Thanks for reading lovelies, until next time xx (I believe my October Lust Have It is on its way!)