We all need a bit of pampering every now and then right? With the arrival of the colder weather in the UK, Look Fantastic wanted us to feel pampered and protected ready for the changing temperatures this month! Let’s see what’s inside:
1. Oskia Renaissance Mask, 12ml, Value $21.48 (Full Size 50ml, RRP $89.60) – This facial mask is packed with beautifying ingredients to get you glowing and radiant. It is infused with Passion Fruit, Grape, Lemon, Papaya Enzymes and Grapefruit AHA’s which work to decongest the skin by gently exfoliating away dead skin cells and impurities. *I’ll start by saying this smells delicious! Depending on your skin type you need to leave it on between 10-20mins which is quite a long time but if you’re soaking in the bath, then that’s a good time to use it. I didn’t notice too much difference to my skin after use in terms of radiance and glow but it did feel a lot smoother.
2. Mio Liquid Yoga Restorative Bath Soak, 53ml, Value $12.72 (Full Size 200ml, RRP $47.06) – Liquid Yoga is your personal masseuse in a bottle – packed with essential oils, Arnica, Magnesium and powerful actives to help ease tension and muscular aches. The warning states “May cause relaxation & happiness”. *This smells quite potent and strong but it’s not so strong in the bath. This was so good for my sinuses last week when I had a cold, it cleared my nose and I could breathe again!
3. Polaar The Genuine Lapland Cream Lip Balm, 10ml, Full Size, RRP $13.40 – For super soft lips, this lip balm from Polaar is perfect. It is free from parabens, fragrance and colour, making it great to use even if you have sensitive lips. It contains Polar Berries, Blackberries and Lingon Berries to nourish your lips and protect them against environmental damage. *I like the packaging but the balm itself is too thick for this type of packaging. You have to squeeze really hard to get the balm out. The balm is really hydrating but I am put off by the taste, no I didn’t eat it, it does what lipbalm does…makes it way inside my mouth!
4. Murad Intensive-C-Radiance Peel, Deluxe Size, 10ml, Value $17.92 (Full Size 50ml, RRP $89.60) – This intensive treatment works to immediately brighten the skin and leave you glowing. It contains a blend of Glycolic Acid, Vitamin C and Indian Fig to decongest the skin and provide antioxidant protection against free radicals.
5. Laura Geller Pout Perfection Waterproof Lip Liner, Shade “Chianti”, Full Size, RRP $25.34 – This super long-lasting and creamy lip liner will give your lipstick exceptional coverage and prevent bleeding. Its feather-proof and transfer-resistant formula will ensure your lips look gorgeous all day long and minimise the need for touch-ups.
6. Alterna Caviar Moisture Intense Treatment, Deluxe Size, 25ml, Value $9.75 (Full Size 125ml, RRP $48.78) -This pre-shampoo treatment is brilliant to use on dehydrated hear in need of a moisture boost. It contains Caviar Extract which works to smooth frizzy hair fibres to leave you with glossy and sleek locks. By using the treatment all over, it will repair damaged strands from root to tip so you have stronger and healthier hair.
There you have it, I love all of these items apart from the lip liner, only because I’ve never worn lip liner and probably never will. My favourite item from this box was the Mio Liquid Yoga Bath Soak – bliss! The total value of this box is approximately $100.00 and I paid $23.00.
Thanks for reading, until next time xx