Skin to Skin Beauty Box is one of the latest releases from Best Beauty Box Ever. It includes 8 amazing full size skincare products, 3 of which can be customised to your age when purchasing. You can either select “Under 35” or “Over 35”. Even though I’m not, I chose “Over 35” as I love anti-ageing products and I had a feeling that’s what the selection was about. This box is $74.95, but I managed to score this for $60.00 when they had a deal running to purchase this box together with the NZ Brands 2 box which I’ll be receiving next week! Let’s have a look inside:
1. Skinfood Body Butter, Full Size, 250g, RRP $19.99 – “Skinfood Body Butter is a luxurious all over body butter for replenishing lost moisture. Containing manuka honey, coconut, avocado & macadamia nut oils, mango & cocoa butter it really penetrates the skin and restores its glow”.
2. Trilogy Age-Proof Replenishing Night Cream, Full Size, 60ml, RRP $64.99 – “Deeply nourishes and repairs while you sleep. A potent blend of nourishing bioactives, including co-enzyme Q10 and Trilogy’s latest innovation Glycablend, assists the skin’s natural process of regeneration, helping to restore elasticity and suppleness while smoothing fine lines and wrinkles”. *You could have received Trilogy Rosapene Night Cream in your box, RRP $57.99.
3. Za Perfect Solution Restoring Collagen Cream, Full Size, 40g, RRP $31.00 – “Formulated with Collagen and Vitamin A. The anti-aging cream reduces and prevents wrinkles and keeps the skin looking firm, smooth and youthful”. *You could have received Za Deep Hydration Lasting Moisture Gel in your box, RRP $31.00.
4. Goodness Certified Organic Chia Seed Oil, Full Size, 20ml, RRP $23.99 – “Has organic certification from seed to bottle. With a 3:1 ratio of omega 3 to omega 6 essential fatty acids it helps to hydrate the uppermost layer of the epidermis leaving skin glowing and radiant. In just a few drops, your skin will love the super-silky, easily-absorbed, anti-inflammatory support”.
5. Dermalogica Skin Resurfacing Cleanser, Full Size, 30ml, RRP $22.00 – “A highly-active Lactic Acid concentrate helps retexturise skin suffering from visible signs of aging by removing dulling surface debris and helping accelerate cell turnover”. *You could have received Dermalogica Special Cleansing Gel in your box, RRP $22.00.
6. Swisspers Aloe Skin Perfecting Cleansing Wipes, Full Size, 25 wipes, RRP $7.99 – “These wipes feature antioxidants and vitamin E to soothe skin. Removes make-up including mascara, is alcohol free, and suitable for all skin types.
7. Essenza Natural Silk Facial Mask “Hydration & Elasticity – Hydration Salvation”, Full Size, 1 Mask, RRP $4.99 – “Hyaluronic acid increases your skins’ natural resilience by increasing elasticity whilst delivering an intense moisture boost. The addition of collagen helps to keep your skin supple and decease the appearance of fine lines”.
8. Essenza Natural Silk Facial Mask “Refresh & Revive – Save Face”, Full Size, 1 Mask, RRP $4.99 – “Blueberries and acai berries have come of the highest levels of antioxidants of all foods. Refresh and revive your skin by giving it an antioxidant packed superfood meal in a fuss free mask!”.
There you have it, if you love skincare then THIS is a beauty box you need! The value of this box is $179.94, or if you received the other customised items the value will be $172.94. I’ve saved myself almost $120.o0!
If you want to purchase your own Skin To Skin Beauty Box, and live in New Zealand, you can sign up here. I cannot recommend BBBE enough!! Thanks for reading, until next time, xx *This post is not sponsored.