If you read my Skin to Skin unboxing you would know that I ordered this box with it which I got through an amazing deal with Best Beauty Box Ever. My very first blog post was the unboxing of the first NZ Brands Beauty Box (linked here) back in February. That box was amazing so I had pretty high expectations about this one! Let’s take a look what’s inside:
1. Skinfood Cleans All, RRP $13.00 – “Skinfood Cleans All is a daily facial cleanser enriched with manuka honey, kiwifruit and lime flower extracts, sunflower oil and aloe vera. It’s paraben free, gentle enough for make-up removal and leaves skin soft and supple”. *Please note the Skinfood Mud Masque was not included in this box.
2. Living Nature Lipstick, Shade “Laughter”, RRP $33.00 – “Colour your lips with the soft and subtle shades of nature with Living Nature’s beautiful certified organic lipsticks”.
3. Zeosoft New Zealand Mineral Face Scrub, RRP $29.99 – “Zeosoft’s Natural Mineral Face Scrub will cleanse, gently exfoliate, detoxify, and revive your skin leaving it feeling fresh, soft and supple. It contains soft zeolites and Opal A silica that wash away impurities including heavy metals from your skin”.
4. The Herb Farm Rose Face Cream, RRP $29.90 – “This works to nourish and protect your skin, providing hydration throughout the day, while helping to improve your skin’s elasticity to give a youthful complexion. Suitable for sensitive skin.”.
5. Olive Facial Booster Oil, RRP $29.95 – “Olive Facial Booster Oil offers a powerful combination of natural oils, containing high levels of antioxidants. Hazelnut, apple and grape seed promote collagen and elastin while pomegranate and immortelle work to maintain and support skin health by stimulating the skin’s self-repair abilities, leaving you skin looking firm, youthful and vibrant”.
6. Linden Leaves Clay Cleansing Masque, RRP $34.99 – “Linden Leaves Natural Skincare is 100% Nature certified. The Clay cleansing masque is ideal for balancing troublesome oily areas and absorbing excess oil and pollution from enlarged pores. Formulated to gently and deeply cleanse the skin and lift away impurities, removing excess oil from the pores while improving skin balance and tone”.
7. Zeosoft Mineral Body Bar, RRP $5.99 – “100% natural with an EDTA free soap base and active minerals that gently wash away impurities, leaving your skin feeling fresh, supple and revived”.
8. Essano Body Oil, RRP $24.99 – “Essano Body Oil is rich in certified organic rosehip oil, pomegranate antioxidant oil and jojoba oil to provide your skin superior hydration, elasticity and radiance. It has been specifically formulated to help minimise the appearance of scars, stretch marks, dry or cracked and ageing skin”.
That’s everything! The only product I have tried is the Skinfood Cleanser. Unfortunately I didn’t get a picture of it with all of the other items before I gave it to a friend. I am excited to try all of these products, I can’t pick ONE product that I’m most excited to use – they all look and sound amazing! I’ve only recently heard of the brand Zeosoft so I’m looking forward to reviewing these products. The value of this box is $202.80 and I paid $60.00 – that’s a saving of $142.00!! If you like to shop local and support NZ Brands then this is the perfect Beauty Box for you! I’m sure it will make an awesome Christmas prezzy too! If you live in New Zealand, you can sign up here and receive a discount off your first box!!
Thanks for reading lovelies, until next time xx (*not sponsored)