“WE HAVE PACKED YOUR DECEMBER #LFBEAUTYBOX WITH PRODUCTS THAT WILL GET YOU GLAMMED UP AND GORGEOUS, AS WELL AS TREATS THAT WILL KEEP YOUR SKIN AND HAIR LOOKING RADIANT, AND YOUR BODY RELAXED” – LF
It’s starting to feel a lot like Christmas!! Check out the gorgeous box that Look Fantastic put together this month, and when I popped the lid my eyes lit up! Let’s see what’s inside this months’ box:
1. Illamasqua Hydra Veil Primer, 6ml, Value $11.58 (Full Size 30ml, RRP $57.92) – “For a flawless complexion base and makeup that lasts, look no further than Illamasqua’s Hydra Veil. It contains a blend of Vitamins C and B3, as well as Microalgae to nourish the skin, whilst providing a long-lasting base for your foundation”.
2. Philip Kingsley Elasticizer, 40ml, Value $16.41 (Full Size 75ml, RRP $30.77) – “The elasticizer is designed to be used as a pre-shampoo treatment to add bounce, body and volume to hair, but it also adds incredible softness, leaving your locks in perfect condition. As it’s incredibly lightweight, it doesn’t cause your hair to feel flat or heavy, making it suitable for those with very find hair”.
3. Balance Me Pure Skin Face Wash, 50ml, Value $11.58 (Full Size 125ml, RRP $28.96) – “If your skin is suffering from congestion, blemishes and dullness, this face wash will bring it back to life. It contains Grapefruit Oil to gently cleanse the skin, while it’s sulphate-free formula leaves you feeling comfortable and refreshed”.
4. Bubble T Bath Bomb, 180g, Full Size, RRP $5.38 – “This Hibiscus and Acai Berry Tea scented bath bomb will leave your skin delicately fragranced. Infused with Goji Berry, which is rich in antioxidants and Vitamins A and C to refresh and protect the skin, the bath bomb will leave you feeling relaxed and your body soothed”.
5. Skin Republic Caviar and CoQ10 Face Mask, 1 Sheet 25ml, RRP $9.03 – “For a hydrating treat in the colder weather, use the Skin Republic Face Mask. It contains a blend of Caviar, which is extremely rich in vitamins to moisturise the skin, such as Vitamin E which helps to keep the skin protected from environmental aggressors. Witch Hazel also helps to fight blemishes and CoQ10 to keep the skin healthy”.
6. Mellow Cosmetics Lipstick, Shade “Madness”, 3.8g, RRP $18.67 – “Nothing says Christmas glamour quite like a red lipstick, and this one from Mellow Cosmetics will make all your holiday wishes come true. A matte formula, the lipstick is extremely long-lasting (great for that mistletoe kiss!), and glides on smoothly to leave your lips pigmented and perfected”.
What did you guys think? I am actually kinda liking this box! The only thing I wasn’t too excited about was the pre-shampoo treatment as we’ve received so many pre-shampoo conditioners lately, but now that I know it adds bounce I’m keen to try it out. I love bath bombs, face masks & cleansers so those items are right up my alley. I’m almost out of my primer so the Illamasqua hydra veil came at a good time! And that lipstick….it is stunning!!!! Would you like a review on any of these items? Let me know!!
Thanks for reading, until next time xx (*not sponsored, all descriptions are from the What’s In The Box booklet)