It’s been a couple of months since my first I Am Co box, so I thought what better than to get another one in time for Christmas! No rambling this time, let’s jump straight in:
1. Ceres Organics Black Rice Crackers “Original”, 115g, RRP $3.00 – These crackers are made from organically grown wholegrain Jasmine black rice with just a touch of natural sea salt. They are free of artificial flavours, synthetic preservatives, refined sugars and MSG. Gluten free. *These look odd but surprisingly taste ok. They are a handy snack to have in your desk drawer!
2. Bounce Natural Energy Ball “Cacao Mint”, 42g, RRP $3.99 – These Bounce Balls are a great on the go snack that will kick your hunger to the curb and energise your day. It is also an amazing source of magnesium, perfect for relaxing your mind and body. *I’m not particularly a fan of minty food, but the cacao made it bearable to eat. It’s very filling, I couldn’t eat the whole thing in one go.
3. BePure One Supplement, Sample Pack (14 capsules), (Full Size 35 Capsules, RRP $98.00) – This little multivitamin is a wholefood, super-blend formulated from the best ingredients around the world. It is designed to provide your body with the missing nutrients that may not be absorbed from the food you eat, plus a whole lot of extra vitamins, minerals and antioxidants with the overall aim of helping you live life to the full everyday! *Oh I wish I could take capsules, this sounds amazing! I’ll be giving these away.
4. CoAqua 100% Pure Coconut Water, 250ml, Value $1.65 (Full Size 6 Pack, RRP $9.95) – CoAqua comes from only the youngest, greenest coconuts in the world with no added nasties. The coconuts are harvested at 6 months to ensure the natural sweetness remains in the water, which is why CoAqua tastes so much sweeter than most. *I like coconut but unfortunately this is just too much coconut, the flavour was too full on for me.
5. Matakana Superfoods Organic Hot Chili Sauce, 375ml, RRP $18.95 – This natural chilli sauce is the perfect combination between hot, sweet and spicy. With just four ingredients it makes a delicious addition to cooked veges, marinades, salad dressings and dipping sauces. *This is a really cool addition to this box but unfortunately I can’t handle hot & spicy so hopefully I can include this in someone’s Christmas prezzy!
6. Te Atatu Toasted Coco Crunchies, 30g, RRP $3.49 – This tasty cereal made from just 4 ingredients is not only super enjoyable, it is also highly nourishing with superfood ingredients to help energise your mind and body. *I haven’t tried this yet but I’m planning on using it in the recipe that I Am Co included in the box “Crunchie Festive Slice”. Sounds delicious!
7 I Am Vital Sweet & Salty Popcorn, Sample Pack (Full Size 55g, RRP $5.90) – This New Zealand handmade, all natural and GE free popcorn is made the old fashioned way with all certified organic ingredients. This popcorn is a tasty, on-the-go, nutritious snack that will energise you without spoiling your appetite. *This is THE yummiest popcorn I’ve tasted! I could easily have a whole bag to myself!!
8. Comvita Medihoney Derma Cream, Sample Packs x2 (Full Size 50g, RRP $19.95) – This beautiful natural honey-based skincare is ideal for soothing dry and irritated skin. Made with antibacterial Manuka honey, aloe vera and chamomile extract, along with a combination of natural moisturising ingredients, your skin will feel replenished and conditioned after use. *I love using this cream. They call it cream but I feel like it’s a cross between a balm and an ointment, not quite a cream. It looks like a cream but on application it melts on your skin and spreads like an ointment. You don’t need to use much at all, and it instantly relieved my dry skin.
I have mixed opinions about this box, there were only a few items I really liked (crackers, popcorn & derma cream) and 2 of those were only samples. There were 2 items I literally can’t consume but I also understand that the chili sauce and capsules would appeal to a lot of people. If the BePure item was in liquid form that would be fantastic!! Then there was the Coconut Water which my taste buds did not like AT ALL and unfortunately no-one in my family liked it either so that went down the drain! Being a festive box I did expect more festive items like a bar of chocolate or festive truffles, maybe a full size skincare item as a treat, or maybe some organic dried fruits, but nevertheless I do love the idea of these boxes. I want to change the way I eat and I know these boxes can help. They are completely focused on natural and organic ingredients so I know I will eventually be accustomed to those flavours and that way of living.
Feel free to check out I AM Co here if you’re interested in the Delight Box! Enter: delightboxlove for $10 off any 3, 6 or 12 month subscription 🙂 (not an affiliate code).