This is by far one of the most easiest baking recipes you’ll ever come across. If you love a small treat, these are perfect, but I’ll warn you…one won’t be enough!
- 90g Butter
- 1 TSP Vanilla Essence
- 2 TBSP Golden Syrup
- Half a Tin Can of Condensed Milk (I use half of a 395g tin)
- 1 Packet of Wine Biscuits – Crushed (I put the biscuits in a resealable bag & use a wooden spoon to crush them – just make sure there’s no air in the bag or your biscuit crumb will fly everywhere)
- Desiccated Coconut (Approx 1/2 a cup)
- Optional: Sultanas, Dried Fruit etc – For the record I don’t add these into mine
- Add butter, vanilla, golden syrup and condensed milk to a small pot. On a low temp melt ingredients until you have a smooth consistency.
- Pour mixture into a bowl and add crushed biscuits (and sultanas/fruit if applicable). Stir mixture until ingredients are combined.
- Roll ingredients into small balls – this recipe makes approximately 25.
- Roll balls through desiccated coconut, set on a plate & place in fridge to cool (usually an hour is long enough).
- Store bumble bees in a container to stay fresh.
There you go, I hope you find this recipe easy to use as much as it is for me and I hope you enjoy it! Let me know what you think xx